enrollment for new students
New to the district? Please Complete the IUSD district enrollment process by clicking here. To complete STEP 3 of the enrollment process, please call the front office at the school to make an appointment.
INCOMING parent night information
Welcome to Lakeside! Since we are unable to host our usual 6th Parent Night and 6th grade Student Tour in person, we've put a couple things together for you. Welcome to the Mariner family!
6th Grade Parent/Student Video Presentation - Meet some staff at Lakeside, hear what to expect in middle school, and learn how to choose elective classes.
2020-21 Parent/Student Presentation - (this is a copy of the presentation shown in the video above – use this to access the live links in the presentation)
Virtual 6th Grade Tour - Created and presented by our Leadership (ASB) students along with additional information about elective classes and life at Lakeside.
We look forward to seeing you at Lakeside in the fall. Welcome to the Mariner Family!
Elective Selection will be completed online.
Registration will take place during Lakeside Orientation on for 7th graders on Wednesday, August 11th and for 8th graders on Thursday, August 12th. Before attending, you will need to complete the Electronic Registration Process and have all immunizations up to date.
Complete the Electronic Confirmation Process at https://my.iusd.org. All families must update contact information and read, authorize and print necessary documents to prepare you and your child for the school year. The directions below will guide you through the process:
Once you log into your Parent Portal account:
· Use the Change Student tab to select your Lakeside student.
· You will see a yellow link that says “Click Here to confirm the information about your student.”
· On the left hand side, you will see a series of options in light blue.
· Update information in Student Demographics and Contacts and save data where necessary. Only people listed in the Contacts screen will be permitted to pick your student up from school.
· Next, the Documents tab provides information for you to view/review.
· The Authorizations & Prohibitions tab will require you to read and accept/decline the document specifications.
· Once you have done this for each item click “Save” at the bottom.
· Lastly, in the Final Data Confirmation tab, confirm and save all information as requested and print the Data Confirmation Receipt. You will not be able to finish this step until all other requirements are completed.
The Electronic Confirmation Process must be completed prior to Lakeside Orientation on August 11th and 12th.