enrollment for new students
New to the district? Please Complete the IUSD district enrollment process by clicking here. To complete STEP 3 of the enrollment process, please call the front office at the school to make an appointment.
INCOMING parent night information
Welcome to Lakeside! Since we are unable to host our usual 6th Parent Night and 6th grade Student Tour in person, we've put a couple things together for you. Welcome to the Mariner family!
6th Grade Parent/Student Video Presentation - Meet some staff at Lakeside, hear what to expect in middle school, and learn how to choose elective classes.
2020-21 Parent/Student Presentation - (this is a copy of the presentation shown in the video above – use this to access the live links in the presentation)
Virtual 6th Grade Tour - Created and presented by our Leadership (ASB) students along with additional information about elective classes and life at Lakeside.
We look forward to seeing you at Lakeside in the fall. Welcome to the Mariner Family!
Elective Selection will be completed online.
This is the next step to prepare your student for the next school year. This is an important step to update any information regarding your student. Please follow the directions below. Be sure to PRINT the Confirmation Page and the Health page for Orientation in August. The Data Confirmation window will be open July 9 - August 17.
(Please read steps 1-4 before accessing the re-registration site)
Step 1: Login to https://my.iusd.org
- Enter your email address and password (this will be the same information used to login to Parent Portal)
- If you do not have a Parent Portal account, please click on “Create New Account” o If you forgot your password, please click on “Forgot Password?”
- If you need assistance logging in, please contact our front office.
Step 2: Select Student
- Once you login, the system will default to your student.
- If you have more than one student, you will need to scroll over the
- Please note that online Re-registration must be completed for each student.
Step 3: Student Data Confirmation Process
- In the Student Info tab, please click on “Data Confirmation”. You will need to go through each of the following tabs and follow the instructions listed.
- Student (Tab #1) – Update any changes by clicking on the “Change” button. Once changes are complete, please click on the mint green button “Confirm and Continue”
- Contacts (Tab #2) – Change/Add/Delete contacts in this tab. Please remember to click the mint green button each time changes are made.
- Documents (Tab #3) – Please read each document in this section, and follow the instructions listed. Some documents will need to be printed and returned to your child’s school. Click the box on the right hand side to confirm that you have read the document. Click the mint green button each time changes are made.
- Authorizations and Prohibitions (Tab # 4) – Please review all information on this screen with your child, and click Allow/Accept or Deny/Decline when appropriate. Click the mint green button each time changes are made.
- Final Data Confirmation (Tab #5)
- Please note: the system will not allow you to perform final data confirmation until all the previous tabs have been completed.
- Click the mint green “Submit Final Confirmation” button.
Step 4: You’re done!