enrollment for new students
New to the district? Please Complete the IUSD district enrollment process by clicking here. To complete STEP 3 of the enrollment process, please call the front office at the school to make an appointment.
INCOMING parent night information
Welcome to Lakeside, home of the Mariners! We are looking forward to the 2022/23 school year with your student! We are very excited to be able to hold our in-person 6th Grade Parent Night and 6th Grade Student Tour this year, both on Wednesday, April 20th.
6th Grade Parent Night Schedule (no students)
- 5:30-6:15pm: East Shore Elem & Stone Creek Elem Parents
- 6:30-7:15pm: Oak Creek Elem & All other Elementary Parents
- 2022-23 Parent Presentation Link (a copy of the presentation will be linked here)
6th Grade Student Tour
- Students from East Shore, Stone Creek, and Oak Creek elementary attend with their teachers
- Morning presentation and tour led by current Lakeside students
- If your child currently attends a different elementary school but you would like for them to attend, please click here to complete a request form to have them attend: https://tinyurl.com/LMS6thgradenonfeedertour
During each school year, students are enrolled in 1 year-long elective OR 3 trimester-long electives. Our Master Schedule of classes, for the entire school year, is developed from this initial request at the time of elective selection.
Certain electives are contingent upon a teacher recommendation for enrollment. Course recommendations will be completed by teachers at a later date. Students who do not meet the criteria outlined in the Course Description will not have the option to enroll in the course.
Beginning on April 21st, students and families may begin the elective request process online. Please access the following resources to assist in this process:
The Data Confirmation process will begin in August. Information will be sent to parents and posted here at a later date.