The new school year is upon us! You have officially been challenged to read 12 books during the 2018-2019 school year. Your challenge, if you choose to accept it, is to choose books from a list of various types of books. use this list to explore new authors, genres and topics.
Monthly Book Club Meeting Scheduled during tutorial:
- October 4th - informational meeting for everyone!
How to participate in book club.
- Each month you will read one book that fits the challenge on the list for the monthly meeting.
- To complete a monthly challenge:
- Find a book that fits the criteria for the month's challenge.
- Read the book.
- Take AR quiz.
- Print out the AR Quiz Report (TOPS Report).
- Get monthly challenge item marked off with signature (student challenge form).
- Attend the monthly book club meeting.
- One book for each challenge item. Books cannot count for multiple challenges.
- Join us for our monthly book club meeting (where we will discuss the books from the challenge item and talk about next month's challenge items and possible books).
- Must read the book, take the AR quiz, and attend monthly meetings for extra credit.
For more information - 2018-2019 Book Club Flyer